Sunday, December 15, 2013

Physical model of Sarugaku commercial district by Akihisa Hirata #architecture

Squish Studio / Saunders Architecture
Squish Studio / Saunders Architecture

Download whole gallery
Private Residence in San Francisco / Garcia Tamjidi Architecture Design
Private Residence in San Francisco / Garcia Tamjidi Architecture Design

Download whole gallery
My oh My Grand #architecture Enjoy the repins from #7s #my7s #no7s
My oh My Grand #architecture  Enjoy the repins from #7s #my7s #no7s

Download whole gallery
Villa Rotterdam / Ooze
Villa Rotterdam / Ooze

Download whole gallery
Physical model of Sarugaku commercial district by Akihisa Hirata #architecture
Physical model of Sarugaku commercial district by Akihisa Hirata #architecture

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment