Friday, December 20, 2013

I can do something with those "fire bowls" on the left....and the white canopies above the that give some shade. I like this style, but there is too much wall and should be more glass for a open tropical feel (but that me)

Cräche rue Pierre Budin / ECDM.
Cräche rue Pierre Budin / ECDM.

Download whole gallery
Studio X Beijing / O.P.E.N. Architecture
Studio X Beijing / O.P.E.N. Architecture

Download whole gallery
g.bang architecture
g.bang architecture

Download whole gallery
I can do something with those "fire bowls" on the left....and the white canopies above the that give some shade. I like this style, but there is too much wall and should be more glass for a open tropical feel (but that me)
I can do something with those "fire bowls" on the left....and the white canopies above the that give some shade. I like this style, but there is too much wall and should be more glass for a open tropical feel (but that me)

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment