Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hands down one of my favourite interiors so far this year...I love the mid-century chair...and the lights...the palette of the whole space...and Diesel has some very beautiful designed lights with Foscarini :D

enchanted architecture.
enchanted architecture.

Download whole gallery
Hands down one of my favourite interiors so far this year...I love the mid-century chair...and the lights...the palette of the whole space...and Diesel has some very beautiful designed lights with Foscarini :D
Hands down one of my favourite interiors so far this year...I love the mid-century chair...and the lights...the palette of the whole space...and Diesel has some very beautiful designed lights with Foscarini :D

Download whole gallery
Urban Recycle Architecture Studio - Bromelia House, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (2011) #houses
Urban Recycle Architecture Studio - Bromelia House, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (2011) #houses

Download whole gallery
architecture
architecture

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment