Thursday, December 19, 2013

Architecture- I really like this building, I have a modern taste and Frank Gehry is such an inspiring architect. I love the way the light plays with the curvilinear angles of the building - #architecture - ?k?

g.bang architecture
g.bang architecture

Download whole gallery
love the modern architecture
love the modern architecture

Download whole gallery
Architecture- I really like this building, I have a modern taste and Frank Gehry is such an inspiring architect. I love the way the light plays with the curvilinear angles of the building - #architecture - ?k?
Architecture- I really like this building, I have a modern taste and Frank Gehry is such an inspiring architect. I love the way the light plays with the curvilinear angles of the building - #architecture - ?k?

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment